| Cerner Charge Services - Sr. Revenue Cycle Analyst -
DFW Texas Staffing
Required skills & experience (the 3 “must haves” to be considered)
1. Deep understanding of build, support, and implementation of Cerner Charge Services revenue cycle system.
2. Deep understanding of build, support, and implementation of Cerner Millennium at an enterprise level.
3. Bachelor''s degree.
Preferred (not mandatory) skills & experience
- Strong communication skills (frequently meeting with and presenting to hospital leadership).
- Surface-level understanding of HIPAA regulatory compliance procedures.
What you need to know
- This is a full-time, Cerner build role sitting on-site in Brentwood, TN.
- There is a 15% annual bonus on top of negotiated salary.
Position summary & functions
The Cerner Senior Analyst, Revenue Cycle Systems is responsible for assisting with activities associated with the organization''s revenue cycle systems, application interfaces, maintenance and customer support. Responsible for moderate to complex system issue resolution.
Provide customer support and ticket issue resolution for moderate to complex issues with revenue cycle systems following the organization’s standardized workflow. Support tier II issues between facilities and vendors.
Lead revenue cycle system team for upgrades, implementations, and testing; provide technical support to Health Support Center (HSC) and organization facilities.
| Maintenance Technician IV – The Phoenician, A Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale - (19126087) -
The Phoenician, A Luxury Collection Resort, Scotts
Here’s To Your Journey with The Luxury Collection
The Luxury Collection is a glittering ensemble of locally authentic hotels and resorts from around the world. Our hotel teams curate the world’s most enriching and desirable destination experiences. Our mission is to guide our guests, these seasoned travelers on transformative journeys that touch their spirits, enrich their lives and create lasting memories. If you are someone with an appreciation for evocative storytelling and a desire to provide genuine, personalized, and anticipatory service, then we invite you to join us on our journey and explore a career with The Luxury Collection.
The Phoenician, A Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale located at 6000 E Camelback Rd, Scottsdale, Arizona, 85251 is currently hiring a Maintenance Technician IV
Respond and attend to guest repair requests. Communicate with guests/customers to resolve maintenance issues. Perform preventive maintenance on tools and equipment, including cleaning and lubrication. Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines. Carry equipment (e.g., tools, radio). Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves for equipment and utility shut-offs for buildings. Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed. Assure each day’s activities and problems that occur are communicated to the other shifts using approved communication programs and standards. Display thorough knowledge of building systems, emergency response, and building documentation including reading standard blue prints and electrical schematics concerning plumbing and HVAC. Display advanced engineering operations skills and general mechanical ability. Display professional journey level expertise in at least three of the following areas with basic skills in the remaining: air conditioning and refrigeration, electrical, plumbing, carpentry and finish skills, mechanical, general building management, pneumatic/electronic systems and controls, and/or energy conservation. Display solid knowledge and skill in the safe use of hand and power tools and other materials required to perform repair and maintenance tasks. Safely perform highly complex repairs of the physical property, electrical, plumbing and mechanical equipment, air conditioners, refrigeration and pool heaters - ensuring all methods, materials and practices meet company standards and Local and National codes - with little or no supervision. Perform routine inspections of the entire property, noting safety hazards, lack of illumination, down equipment (such as ice makers, fans, extractors, pumps), and take immediate corrective action. Inspect and repair all mechanical equipment including, but not limited to: appliances, HVAC, electrical and plumbing components, diagnose and repair of boilers, pumps and related components. Use the Lockout/Tagout system before performing any maintenance work. Display thorough knowledge of maintenance contracts and vendors. Display advanced knowledge of engineering computer programs related to preventative maintenance, energy management, and other systems, including devices that interact with such programs. Perform advanced troubleshooting of hotel Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) systems. Display the ability to train and mentor other engineers (e.g., Engineers I, II, and III) as necessary and supervise work in progress and act in a supervisory role in the absence of supervisors and/or management. Display ability to perform Engineer on Duty responsibilities, including readings and rounds.
Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; and properly store flammable materials. Ensure uniform and personal appearances are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation. Adhere to quality expectations and standards. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Speak with others using clear and professional language. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and heavier lifting or movement tasks with assistance. Move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladders. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
To apply now, go to: https://jobs.marriott.com/marriott/jobs/19126087?%3Flang=en-us
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others. Visit www.marriott.com/careers to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
@lifeatmarriott on Snapchat
So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
| Material Handling Technician III - Sysco Atlanta (93411) -
Company: Sysco Atlanta
Location: US-GA-College Park
Zip Code: 30337
Minimum Level of Education: Not Applicable
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
This position is located at 2225 Riverdale Rd, College Park, GA, 30337
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We''re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
This is an Operations position responsible for overseeing the safe operation, daily monitoring and maintenance activities associated with Material Handling Equipment (MHE), and maintenance of industrial batteries.
• Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies, procedures and governing requirements
• Proficient in electrical meter testing
• Knowledge of controls and electric (AC – DC low voltage)
• Understanding and working knowledge of PLC''s and PLC trouble shooting
• Motors and Motor starter knowledge (AC – DC)
• Motor starter knowledge
• Contactor and relay knowledge and repair
• Complete electrical repairs and welding projects as needed.
• Maintain power material handling equipment (MHE). Including preventive maintenance (PM) of MHE fleet
o checking, draining and filling oil levels as needed
o checking, adjusting, or replacing all belts and chains as needed
o checking and troubleshooting electrical controls issues
o replacing motors and controls
o safety checks
o PM per manufacturers recommendations
• Knowledge of:
o Hydraulic systems/schematics/components
o Electrical systems/schematics both AC and DC systems
o Drive motors
o Power amps
o Electrical controls including PLC systems
• Knowledge of mechanical systems including:
o Drive units
o Braking systems
o Telescopic masts
o Reach mechanisms
o Steering systems
o Suspension systems
• Completes all special projects associated with building or grounds, as requested. Includes but not limited to
o Moving furniture or fixtures
o Changing lights
o Light carpentry
o Light plumbing
o Changing of light bulbs
o Repair of minor electrical devices
• Assist the battery technicians; duties will include:
o Assisting in battery charger repairs
o Battery changes for MHE
o Repair of plugs and tips of batteries and chargers
o Watering and washing batteries
o Acid spill clean up
o Battery rack cleaning
o Battery area sweeping and cleaning
o Setting equalizing charge on batteries
• Performs all other duties as assigned
• Participate in departmental on-call program, as designated
• Responsible for logging time and materials into computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) on a daily basis in the form of work orders, P.M.s, etc.
• Responsible for housekeeping, clean up of all maintenance areas/work areas on a daily basis.
• Maintain all tools and equipment in clean, safe, working order
• Adhere to all safety requirements and wear the proper Personal Protective Equipment required by the job
• Respond to emergency situations to ensure employee and facility safety
• Champion overall safety in the department
• Comply with OSHA, and other local, state and federal regulations
• Adhere to Organization and the Facilities Department policies and procedures including appropriate attire, grooming and attendance
• Interact effectively, build relationships, and demonstrate a high level of cooperation
• Train and mentor MHE Tech I and II
Education and / or Experience:
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED);
• Tech school or equivalent is preferred (2 years)
• Six years in a MHE maintenance position; or equivalent combination of education and related experience
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
• Must possess a valid state Driver''s License and provide proof of liability coverage meeting Company standards. Complete a Sysco approved defensive driving program
• Obtain a Powered Industrial Equipment Certification from Sysco within 3 months
• MHE 8 hour maintenance tech certificate from MHE manufacturer (IE: Crown, Raymond, Hyster, etc.)
• Trade electrical I & II training (preferred)
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, or governmental regulations
• Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and climb or balance. The associate is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of the job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate is occasionally exposed to wet, hot, extreme cold and/or humid conditions; and moving mechanical parts and may be required to work in confined spaces. The associate works non-traditional business hours including evenings, nights, weekends, holidays and on-call. The associate may occasionally be required to travel to other Operating Companies or the corporate office as business needs dictate (i.e. training, business continuation, etc.). The associate is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places and confined spaces. The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco Atlanta is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Employment Type: Full Time
| Customer Service Representative - Inbound -
DFW Texas Staffing
Are you interested in joining a Fortune 8 company and starting a new journey in your career? If so, consider a role at CVS Health joining our Customer Service team.
This is the time to join us as we are preparing for our peak business season. We have numerous positions open in Knoxville, TN, as we prepare for new customers and pharmacy benefit plans. We have a comprehensive training program to ensure your success on the team, in addition to competitive pay and benefits, flexible scheduling options and Work from Home opportunities after 6 months of being on the team.
This is not your typical call center job! In this role you would be the first line of communication for our members. You will take inbound calls and have conversations with our members to answer questions or provide information so that they better understand their coverage and options. Through your skills and knowledge, you will offer the solutions needed to help simplify their health care experience. Typical topics include prescription refills, order status, and insurance coverage.
Our call centers have a high-energy culture and are passionate about providing excellent customer service with empathy while resolving the member’s questions on the first call. It feels good to do this job; you support people when they need it the most.
We also offer incredible advancement opportunities so you can grow within the call center or move to another role within CVS Health. We take care of our members as you will respond to customer satisfaction expectations through regular and consistent attendance, scheduling flexibility and availability.
Addition to career growth, other benefits offered include:
• Competitive pay and benefits, with a minimum of 15 days off per year, plus we observe 6 holidays and offer 4 floating holidays
• Multiple scheduling options available
• Fast track career progression
• Employee Discount Programs
• Work from Home opportunities (available after 6 months of employment)
The VJT is a tool that we use to evaluate how well someone meets the job requirements. It is not the requirement itself but rather helps you see more of a realistic preview of the position and helps us assess whether or not the person has the skills to perform the position – just more effectively than the resume or interview.
At the end of the application, you will be automatically redirected to the Virtual Job Try Out, which is a required step in order for your application to be considered complete. Be sure you give yourself plenty of time, as this is a very important part of the application process! On average, the Virtual Job Tryout takes 30 - 45 minutes to complete.
The Virtual Job Tryout must be completed on a desktop or laptop. Your PC will need speakers or headphones to hear instructions. The Virtual Job Tryout works best when using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser.
If you experience technical issues during the virtual job try out please contact the help-desk at: 1-888-268-2989 M-F 8:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m. ET
6 months experience interacting with customers (i.e. call center, retail, customer service environment, hospitality industry or relevant military experience)
• Healthcare related experience and/or relevant certifications.
• Computer proficiency in Windows-based applications.
• Providing elder care, being a primary caregiver, or volunteer work within the community.
• Previous Call Center or relevant military experience.
*Successfully complete a background check and drug screen.
At the end of the application, you will be automatically redirected to the Virtual Job Try Out, which is a required step in order for your application to be considered complete.
Be sure you give yourself plenty of time, as this is a very important part of the application process! On average, the Virtual Job Tryout takes 30 - 45 minutes to complete.
The Virtual Job Tryout can be completed on your mobile device, laptop, desktop or tablet. Please ensure you are selecting the device in which you will use to complete the virtual job try out via the drop down menu - Device Type.
Each device will need speakers or headphones to hear instructions.
The Virtual Job Tryout works best when using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser.
If you experience technical issues during the virtual job try out please contact the help-desk at: 1-888-268-2989
M-F 8:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m. ET
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required
It’s a new day in health care.