| 2nd Grade Teacher -
DFW Texas Staffing
Academies of Math and Science
2016 Arizona Charter School of the Year
2018 Runner-Up Reader’s Choice Awards: Best Place to Work
2nd Grade Teacher - 2019-2020 School Year - Start Immediately
AMS Glendale Campus - Phoenix, AZ
Note: This is not an online job. Candidates must relocate in order to be eligible for hire.
Are you dedicated to influencing positive changes in at-risk communities by preparing students for college and a successful life and career? Academies of Math and Science (AMS) is an academically advanced charter school network serving predominantly low-income students, with a decade-long track record of being either the highest or one of the highest performing K-8 charter schools in Arizona. As part of the AMS family, your role as a Third Grade Teacher is to guide our motivated students through an advanced curriculum alongside our team of talented educators.
As we open new schools and grow by roughly 30% each year, we seek intelligent, data-driven teachers eager to uphold the same academic excellence that made our flagship school in Tucson the 2016 Arizona Charter School of the Year. Our results and success support our belief that all students can succeed – no matter their background – with the right programs in place, and more importantly, the right people leading the way. That’s where you come in.
Are you fiercely dedicated to helping at-risk students forge their way to a college education?
Do you believe that there are no limits to how much you can improve in the art and science of teaching?
Do you believe that setting high expectations for students (academically and behaviorally) sets them up for success?
Do you believe in the importance of a balanced STEM-focused education supplemented with arts, humanities, and character development?
Our teachers answer these questions with an emphatic YES
Qualifications & competencies:
A bachelor’s degree or higher
Prior experience working with children
Strong analytical abilities and a love for data-driven instruction
Dedication to going above & beyond for your students
Collaborative work style paired with the ability to take initiative
High standards for both yourself and your students
Charter school teachers are NOT required to be certified, but are required to be highly qualified in their grade level or subject
Why work for us?
Competitive salaries and bonus pay
Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement (with employer contributions), PTO, and disability and life insurance
Supportive, collaborative culture with incredible coworkers and leaders
Comprehensive training, follow-up coaching, PD, and professional learning communities
Extensive opportunities for career mobility/advancement as our schools and network continue to grow and expand to new areas
The chance to truly make a difference in the lives of children who may not otherwise have access to a high-quality education
In the words of one of our employees, “[AMS has] incredible curriculum and standards that help students succeed. Administration appreciates staff and they express it throughout the school year, and there are a lot of opportunities for growth within the company. Everyone is always looking for ways to be better for our students! I am proud to work in an encouraging environment that is so uplifting and positive. I can’t say enough great things about AMS.”
Interested in pursuing an AMS career?
Apply in 5 minutes through the link below. Please include the following in PDF or Word format:
1. A detailed resume describing your experience and data-supported accomplishments.
2. A cover letter showcasing your written communication skills and demonstrating your alignment with the AMS mission and competencies.
Compensation: $38,500 - $46,500 annually, DOE.
| Host/Hostess J&G Steakhouse - Phoenician, A Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale - (19125087) -
Phoenician, A Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale
Here''s To Your Journey with The Luxury Collection
The Luxury Collection is a glittering ensemble of locally authentic hotels and resorts from around the world. Our hotel teams curate the world’s most enriching and desirable destination experiences. Our mission is to guide our guests, these seasoned travelers on transformative journeys that touch their spirits, enrich their lives and create lasting memories. If you are someone with an appreciation for evocative storytelling and a desire to provide genuine, personalized, and anticipatory service, then we invite you to join us on our journey and explore a career with The Luxury Collection.
The Phoenician, A Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale, located at 6000 E Camelback Rd, Scottsdale, Arizona, 85251 is currently hiring a Host/Hostess J&G Steakhouse.
Greet guests and determine the number in their party. Seat guests by finding a clean, available table; pulling out chairs; placing clean/current menu in front of guest, etc. Guide guests through the dining rooms and provide any needed assistance. Move and arrange tables, chairs, and settings and organize seating for groups with special needs. Ensure place settings are appropriate and each guest has a napkin, clean silverware, and any other item that is part of the standard place setting. Check menus to ensure they are current, clean, plentiful, and wrinkle-free. Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures. Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests.
Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards. Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
To apply now, go to: https://jobs.marriott.com/marriott/jobs/19125087?%3Flang=en-us/
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others. Visit www.marriott.com/careers to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
@lifeatmarriott on Snapchat
So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
| Sales Representative -
DFW Texas Staffing
Required skills & experience (the 5 “must haves” to be considered):
1. 2+ years (prefer 4+) of software sales experience within a healthcare organization (SaaS experience is required).
2. Previous phone-based sales experience required. Client looking for someone who is aggressive on with phone and has experience doing outbound prospecting for software.
3. Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field required.
4. Experience with SalesLoft, Outreach.io, Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.
5. Good understanding of the technology industry and start-up scene.
What you need to know:
• Small, growing company with a ton of growth opportunities.
• Needs to have a strategic and process driven approach to outbound sells (SAAS sales experience a plus!).
• Persistent, metrics-driven mindset with Top of Sales funnel milestone awareness
you will be focused on closing new business.
• Responsible for closing new business by initial outreach and demos through contract closing.
| Senior Engineer (Backend Experience) -
DFW Texas Staffing
Required skills & experience (the 5 “must haves” to be considered)
1. MUST have:
Notes from client regarding deeper technical experience:
2. Competencies in Software craft of Engineering discipline:
• Server/API development: Python/Django, Node.js, AWS Lambda
• NoSQL Data: Redis, DynamoDB, MongoDB
• Web Client development: React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js
3. Competencies in Infrastructure & Operations crafts of Engineering discipline:
• Source Code Control: Git / Github
• Continuous Integration: CircleCI
• Deployment Automation: Terraform
• Public Cloud: AWS Services (S3, RDS, EC2, SQS, SNS)
• Infrastructure: IAM, Route53, CloudFront, Aptible
4. Competencies in Data craft of Engineering discipline:
• Database Administration and Tuning: PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB
• ETL & Reporting: AWS Athena, SAS, ...
5. Other relevant disciplines, crafts, and competencies:
• Quality competency in the Product Development craft
• Analysis competency of the Product Development craft
• System Administration competency in the Technical Help craft
• Troubleshooting competency in the Technical Help craft
• Security Operations competency in the Information Assurance craft
5. Healthcare IT experience is a plus
• SMART on FHIR
• CDS Hooks
• Cerner, Epic
• Clinical Decision Support systems
What you need to know
1. Startup environment
2. Very tight knit team, opportunity to grow and learn, as well as coach and influence others
3. Aptitude and attitude for continuing to increase craftsmanship in competencies across multiple engineering crafts
4. Based in Nashville, TN (specifically, Franklin)