| Meat, Seafood, Poultry Packer - Buckhead Meats of Minnesota (R6954) -
Buckhead Meats of Minnesota
US0332 Sysco Western Minnesota, Inc.
Minimum Years of Experience:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
• Manual pack meat from holding containers into the machine and also packing from the machine into boxes
• Unskilled tasks would include bone guarding, boxing, scanning
• Carry out instructions to revac and/or rescan products correctly
• As skills grow, the ability to Identify cuts of meat and types of meat properly
• Ability to identify packaging quality issues and have them corrected
• Process bulk vac/coffin orders independently
• Assist machine operators in running machines and orders through the machine properly (apprentice type situation)
• Able to work safely with machinery, some heavy lifting required
• Standing for long periods of time, twisted torso all day long, basic ability to read tickets and special requests, ability to recognize cuts of meat, able to write numbers and basic descriptions, basic math, reading and writing skills, able to work in a cold/wet environment fast-paced environment
• Quick and agile
• 30 days working plant Product knowledge-can be learned on the job with progressive knowledge growth
• Attention to details
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
| Hiring 10 to 15 Work From Home Administrator (Anywhere Globally) -
Hiring 10 to 15 Work From Home Administrator (Anywhere Globally)
- $USD1,000-8,000 monthly
- Flexible Working Hours & Location.
- Based on Efficiency & Quality.
What we offer you:
A remote position where you have endless task offered at your flexibility. No investment, No sales and marketing required. Work independently at your own space. And the opportunity to be paid to learn.
What we need:
- Post advertisements
- Ebay listings
IntRecruit is a top-ranked virtual solutions company
Please email us your resume at email@example.com
| US Online Task Contributor -
Freelance, Part time, Independent Contractor
US Online Task Contributor
Are you looking for an opportunity to join one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also supplementing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of English Online Task Contributor in the United States.
What does the job involve?
As an Online Task Contributor your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards evaluating websites and products over time and making internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all end users in the United States. In this job you will be accessing tasks from your laptop or desktop PC at home, you will be evaluating online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback on content found in new products and search engine results. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your laptop/desktop PC and Android or iPhone mobile device.
Who is suitable for this job?
We are currently seeking highly tech savvy, dynamic and creative Internet users who have a familiarity with a wide variety of Apps and have a strong interest in all forms of social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail account. We require suitable candidates to own & use a desktop/laptop as well as an Android or iPhone mobile phone preferably running the latest OS version, you must be familiar with downloading Apps on your phone and you should also be willing to download certain required Apps. Hours for this role are up to 10 hours per week depending on task availability but will not exceed 10 hours per week.
You should be a flexible, reliable avid internet user. In this role you will have the freedom to complete tasks from your own home, scheduling your own hours, this opportunity should not be considered as a primary or guaranteed source of income but is designed to supplement your own income. The volume of available tasks can vary on a weekly basis. You will receive push notifications when tasks are available through the custom App that you will be required to download. We are seeking people who specifically have a desktop PC and an Android or iPhone mobile phone running the latest OS version and the Google Search App installed to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the job?
• You must be fluent in written and verbal English
• You must be living in the United States for the last 3 consecutive years
• You must own a Desktop/Laptop PC
• You must own an Android or iPhone smartphone running the latest OS version
• Gmail must be your primary Email account and used frequently
• Active daily user of Gmail and all forms of social media, some tasks may be social media based.
• Latest version of the Google Search App installed on your mobile device
• You must be highly Tech-Savvy and familiar with a variety of Apps
• Willingness to download Apps
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
Don’t Delay! Submit your application today using a laptop/desktop PC through the below link:
A member of our recruitment team will then review your application.
Please Note: We are unable to offer more than one Online Task Contributor opportunity per IP address.
| Housekeeper -
WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch# 1400 located at 1621 Montana Ave. El Paso TX 79902 is currently hiring for Housekeeper.
Are you committed to holding cleanliness next to godliness? Do you have a rare penchant for getting everything just right and striving for your work to be perfect? PeopleReady is now hiring meticulous Housekeepers. Housekeepers perform light cleaning duties to maintain private households or commercial buildings. These jobs are detail-oriented, so as a Housekeeper, you are encouraged to be a perfectionist. If the applicant is a self-starter, these positions are also a great entry point for other Hospitality and Hotel Management positions. Does the role of Housekeeper sound like a dream to you? We would love to see your application in our inbox today.
• Making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls
• Cleaning areas as assigned by supervisor
• Vacuuming rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies
• Dusting and polishing furniture and equipment
• Washing windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork
• Previous housekeeping experience highly preferred
• Must have strong organizational skills and take pride in attention to detail
• Able to frequently bend, reach, balance, and push or lift 20 pounds during shift
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.