| Healthcare Data Analyst -
DFW Texas Staffing
Required skills & experience (the 5 “must haves” to be considered):
1. Bachelor’s degree required.
2. 1-2 years of experience working as a Healthcare Data Analyst.
3. Gainsight experience is required (A major part of this role will be working as a Gainsight Administrator).
4. Analytical experience with a health plan, hospital, medical research organization or in another healthcare related capacity a plus.
5. Experience with Data & Analytics software (i.e. SQL, Tableau)
What you need to know:
• The Healthcare Data Analyst (HDA) works to support customer analytical needs and analytical initiatives that will lead to meaningful business decisions. This includes data validation, trend performance, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
• The HDA works cross functionally within the organization collaborating with customer facing teams, healthcare data analysts, IT professionals, and other health care experts.
• The HDA will also be responsible for developing solutions on the current customer relationship platform Gainsight to effectively track customer health, support the customer success team in managing their customer relationships and create analytics for Customer Success management.
• Newton, MA office location preferred, but will consider candidates in alt. locations (Conshohocken, PA office , or Nashville, TN HQ office).
| Founding Principal -
DFW Texas Staffing
Academies of Math and Science – 2016 Arizona Charter School of the Year
For Today’s Scholars – Tomorrow’s Global Visionaries
Are you dedicated to influencing positive changes in at-risk communities by preparing students for college and a successful life and career? As part of the AMS family, your role as a dedicated Principal is to use your superb leadership skills to ensure that our new campus excels academically while also attending to the important details that running a new school requires. Our passion is serving low-income neighborhoods and providing a STEM-focused education in conjunction with music, foreign language, and sports programs.
As we grow by roughly 30% each year, we seek intelligent, data-driven staff eager to uphold the same academic excellence that made our flagship school in Tucson the 2016 AZ Charter School of the Year. Our results and success support our belief that all students can succeed – no matter their background – with the right programs in place, and more importantly, the right people leading the way. That’s where you come in.
We''re looking for a dynamic leader who can unite and motivate teachers towards the goal of academic excellence in a brand new campus. Our ideal principal will have experience with elementary education, ELL, instructional coaching; will set the example for work ethic on campus and have an inclusive but strong leadership style; and must be flexible, detail-oriented, and an excellent communicator.
Due to our growth, we will be opening a new campus for the 2020-2021 school year and are seeking a founding principal. The projected start date for this position is October 2019 in order to begin training as well as planning for the new campus.
Qualifications & competencies:
A bachelor’s degree or higher
At least 5 years of K-12 teaechng experience and 3 years of admin experience
Prior experience working with children
Experience in working with ELL students
Previous experience in teaching and/or leadership roles
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Data analysis experience
Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel (preferably other MS Office programs as well)
Dedication to going above & beyond for your students
Commitment to helping at-risk students prepare for and succeed in college
Be a graduate of a Top 20 University
Have scored 95th + percentile scores in certification and aptitude tests
Bilingual in Spanish
Knowledge of instructional design and highly interactive or innovative instructional methods requiring active responses
Knowledge of superior field-tested programs and methods such as Direct Instruction, Success for All, Structured Cooperative Learning, Core Knowledge, Expeditionary learning, and the Morningside Generative Model of Instruction
Why work for us?
Competitive salaries and bonus pay
Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement (with employer contributions), PTO, and disability and life insurance
Supportive, collaborative culture with incredible coworkers and leaders
Comprehensive training, follow-up coaching, PD, and professional learning communities
Extensive opportunities for career mobility/advancement as our schools and network continue to grow and expand to new areas
The chance to truly make a difference in the lives of children who may not otherwise have access to a high-quality education
Interested in working with us?
Apply through the link below. Please include:
A detailed resume that demonstrates your experience and accomplishments
A cover letter describing your data-supported outcomes from prior schools and passion for working with children from at-risk communities
Compensation: $70,000 - $90,000